Learn how we have helped a construction company in improving their vendor onboarding with SharePoint Solutions. Read the case study to know more.
Our client is a UAE-based construction mogul mostly dealing in government projects. Their projects often start with procurement, however it also involves representatives from accounts, finance, supplier management and other departments working in tandem. To streamline these processes, they were on a look out for technology solution to automate their onboarding and offboarding processes in a secure Microsoft environment.
- To create mechanisms for enhanced collaboration and communication between vendors and their procurement teams.
- Encourage transparency and clarity in all the dealings with third-parties and stakeholders.
- Introduce new socialization practices in terms of work engagement and collaboration.
- Data Security and Compliance.
- Retaining Process Consistency: Same process over and over as designed but automated.
- Cognitive document automation to drive organizational efficiencies.
Vendor Management Tool in Action
The client employed SharePoint Employee Onboarding/Offboarding Tool to encourage new vendors to find ways to use their signature strengths in their respective line of work. This enables them to fit in and conform to organizational norms — giving the management some control over what they can expect from the new onboarding. At the same time, process automation helps the client save time, accelerate project work and build stakeholder relationships.
We customized the employee onboarding software that aligns with their entire vendor onboarding lifecycle and establishing great vendor relationship to vendor deboarding.
- Data analytics
- Onboard/Offboard history
- Filter (Pending/Scheduled Tasks/Completed Tasks
- Pre-built onboarding templates
- Customizable templates
- Level-based access and content privacy
- Adherence to quality standards
- Compliance tracking
- Outlook and MS Teams plug-ins
What changes at work?
Our client was able reap the benefits of a smooth vendor management process ensuring a positive impact on their employee productivity, efficiency and profitability.
In addition to the immediate gains from reductions in turnover:
- The organization experienced improved performance, personal-identity socialization and remain adaptable and agile.
- Operational performance was therefore streamlined as the stakeholders like external partners, vendors, resellers, agents, etc. no longer gets affected by your manual processes.
- Alongside, evaluating individual/team performance got a lot easier.
Schedule Your Demo Today!
Beyond Intranet provides purpose-built enterprise solutions configured to industry specific needs. Contact us now to learn how Vendor Onboarding can work for you.
True SharePoint Experts!
We have worked with Beyond key on the development of our company intranet which is hosted in [...]
- Leon Allard
Excellent Tool and Customer Support
This tool is excellent, it is simple to use and configure and meets our business need.[...]
- Andy French
Amazing APP & support. Don't change.
We are using this as a people finder for our college. We did look at a few options[...]
- Darren Evans
App worked out of the box, I had a few questions on configuration so I email[...]
- Matt Williams
Getting your new employee up to speed can be a difficult task for even the most established companies. It’s a careful balancing act...
Emails get lost in the inbox, physical documents get misplaced and that’s when management starts to notice the communication…
No company likes employees leaving the organization when they become assets to the whole system. Inevitably…
Web parts are the main characteristic of your page in the site. One such dynamic web part is the news web part…
A couple of months ago, Microsoft introduced new branding and theming capabilities for the Modern SharePoint sites in Office 365…