Product Manager – Software Application
Job Title: Product Manager – Software Application
Experience: 7 + year
Number of Positions: 1
Job Location: Indore
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed performing the research to obtain market information.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Design and evaluate the business use cases, design a product based on those use cases. Transform the product use cases into feature spec, wireframes and modules.
- Work on and be able to see the future product roadmap & possibilities
- Work with the Software Development team to do feature roadmaps, timelines and ensure strict compliance of the roadmaps
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with team.
- Work with clients & users on the product demo, take in their inputs & suggestions
- Work with the marketing & support team to help prepare product collateral, pitches, even handle these activities, if required, Creating & managing product documentation, manuals, FAQs and pages
- Working with the sales team to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing development and sales costs.
- Maintains product development team by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising.
- Total 7 + Years’ experience, 2 – 3 years as any Software Application Product Manager.
- At least 1 - 2 experience years as Business Analyst
- At least 1 – 2 years’ experience on Microsoft Technology Development. Experience on SharePoint would be preferable.
- Experience in working with USA based clients would be preferable.
- Experience in SAAS based product development would be beneficial.
Senior Software Engineer SHAREPOINT/ Software Engineer SharePoint
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer SharePoint
Experience: 4 + year
Number of Positions: 1
Job Location: Indore
- Hands-on working experience with SharePoint 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online.
- Good knowledge of integration of SharePoint with LOB platforms e.g. third-party systems and APIs.
- Developing customized SharePoint web-parts; SharePoint Hosted and Provider Hosted Add-ins, SPFx Client Part and Pages.
- Workflow development - strong understanding of modelling workflows and developing portal solution based on the SPD workflows and MS Flows
- Experience of migration to SharePoint in various flavors using third-party tools and best practices.
- Understanding and experience of PowerApps form development.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed software development sprint plans and release schedules.
- Hire and grow world class software developers. Motivate engineers to go above and beyond Empower your team to use industry best-in-class tools and technologies Know and care about what customers want from our service - and be willing to stand up for it!
- Strong Technical leadership - should be able to build technical capability and provide mentoring.
- Ability to map user requirements to standard SharePoint features, identify customization areas, estimate the customization effort and translate the analyzed requirements to design using SharePoint
- Integration experience with third party SW and Tools
- Installation and Configuration of Sharepoint and Deployment
- Worked with KPIs, Excel services, BDC, BI
- Experience in development using .NET architectural models including .NET Framework, CLR, XML, C#, ASP.Net, VS.Net, Team Foundation Server & WCF.
- SharePoint Developer with experience developing user interfaces and portals.
- Developing custom SharePoint master pages, templates, layouts, features, solution packages
- SharePoint Style sheets & css
- SharePoint Search configuration and customization
- Good knowledge in SQL
- Microsoft certifications for administration and/or development in SharePoint 2010/2013 preferred.
- Should have deep experience playing architecture & consulting activities on Microsoft SharePoint ECM technologies on versions 2010 and 2013, SharePoint online and Office 365.
- Should have a deep knowledge of SharePoint technology, framework, package solutions, and service center concepts and have experience in leading large consulting engagements involving SharePoint.
- Experience in Document Management, Imaging, Records Management, Digital Asset Management, Web Content Management
- Extensive experience on SharePoint portals, (Intranet/Extranet/Internet), Knowledge Management, Collaboration.