Feel free to poke around these help topics to find just what you're looking for.
View more on Employee Onboarding >>
a. Global Admin (HR/Manager)
- Initiate onboarding/ offboarding process of new hire
- Modify details of the any employee
- View/Abort Onboarding and Offboarding process of any employee
- Can abort the employee or re-initiate onboarding process.
- Create or edit task categories, standard tasks, task templates and levels
- Create or edit position, department, employee types, logo, color theme of add-in
- Can see/edit all tasks of all levels, departments and individuals
- Access Analytical dashboard for user and page adoption rates
- Can send email notifications of all overdue tasks or all pending tasks
Refer to the User Manual 6.1 Super Admin to learn more
b. Level Admin (HR/Manager)
- View onboarding/offboarding employee list with details
- Modify/ edit/ delete form of any employee
- Abort onboarding process of any employee any time
- Change status of onboarding any time
- Create/edit/delete task categories, standard tasks, template
- Create/ edit/delete position/department/ employee types
- Change logo/ color theme of add-in
- Assign Manager level task to any employee
- Check completed and pending task list
- Access Analytical dashboard and My Task List
Refer to the User Manual 6.2 Level Admin to learn more
- Can view/edit assigned tasks.
- Add remarks on assigned tasks
- Change status of task to completed, in progress
Refer to the User Manual point 5.3 User Dashboard to learn more
Go to User Settings in the configuration » Select the Admin » Save
- To personalize the add in with your own logo Refer to the User Manual 3.1.1 Give your branding to the add-in.
- We can customize your add-in as per your specific business needs. Talk to our expert here.
- Create Task Categories
- Create Standard Tasks
- Create Task Templates
- Create your organizational Hierarchy (Departments, title, Employment types)
Go to Masters and Manage categories/standard tasks/department/employee type etc.
Read point 4. Masters (Master Data Configuration) in the Employee Onboarding User Manual to learn more.
Read User Manual point 4.2 Manage Standard Tasks in the Employee Onboarding User Manual to learn more.
Read User Manual point 4.2.1 Adding Dependent Tasks to learn more.
Read the User Manual point 3.2.2 Email Notification settings and 7.2 Send task notifications to learn more.
You may first identify and create Standard Tasks, that you want to initiate for each new hire in IT department. Then create a new Task Template and select the newly created Standard Tasks for this template.
This template will have all the tasks related to the account executive hiring and will have all the departments and admins in the loop. This template can be edited further, and the user can select the list of standard tasks for each template defined.
Read to the User Manual point 4.3 Manage Templates to learn more
Go to Process » Select Offboarding » Click Offboard New Employee
Read the User Manual point 6.2 Offboarding in the Employee Onboarding User Manual to learn more.
To do so, follow steps below:
- Select Onboarding or Offboarding process
- Click the Proceed tab as it will appear
- You will land on a SharePoint list where you can add new columns in the field
Refer to Employee Onboarding User Manual 3.2.4 Add Custom Fields to learn more.
User Process: A typical user will have only one task on Employee onboarding add-in. He will have to check his open tasks and after manually completing his task- will go on individual task and change its status to closed.
To close all tasks without opening each of them individually, user just needs to check on the check box available in front of the individual task.
Explore point 5. Dashboard Access in the Employee Onboarding User Manual to learn more about different dashboard access at each level.
Step 1- Click the Reporting Tab from the top menu
Step 2: Upon clicking the Reports from the top navigation, select the following options from the suggested navigation and:
- Select the status (Not started/In progress/Closed)
- Select the process type Onboarding/Offboarding
Step 3: The task-related details will soon appear in the tabular format as indicated below. Further, you can download the search results as a workbook.
Refer to Employee Onboarding User Manual 8. Reporting to learn more.