Feel free to poke around these help topics to find just what you're looking for.
View more on Metro Tiles >>
4. Slide Direction
7. Zoom Settings
1. Ordering of Tiles through drag and drop or manually setting it in the configuration
2. Ability to choose the link behavior of the tiles - Open in new tab or same page.
3. Predefined sets of Tiles - landing page, google, social
1. Install the Metro Tiles app
2. Navigate to the page where you want to add the app
3. Edit the page, Add the webpart from the webpart menu
4. Edit the web part, and give your new tiles group name in the app parts properties > Custom Properties say "homepage"
5. Now, go to site contents > Open the app > Navigate to the configuration section from the settings menu.
6. Add new tiles with homepage as the keyword/group name or change existing tiles group to homepage
You can also check the youtube tutorial here.
“Access Denied: The current user does not have permissions to perform this action”.
It is by SharePoint default behavior: All apps inherit permissions from the sub-web(sub-site) in which it is installed.